RHR Law assists you at all stages of your renewable energy project in emerging markets
- We bring to bear our extensive experience in project management and negotiation of power purchase agreements (PPA or Corporate PPA), whether biofuels, biomass, carbon capture and storage, geothermal, hydropower, solar, waste-to-energy, or offshore or onshore wind.
- Our experts also assist governments in designing, drafting and implementing regulations to reduce dependence on conventional energy sources and to support the development of green generation in their energy transition.
- We assist you with renewable energy infrastructure construction projects and their financing, including public-private partnerships and project, corporate and asset finance.
Examples of our experience in renewable energy
- Advising on all aspects of a solar project in multiple jurisdictions in West and Central Africa (multiple project rights in one SPV): regulatory aspects, due diligence of project rights (including land of PV plant, connection line), the bankability aspects, corporate and financing structuring, advisory in respect of protection of investment and negotiation of the PPP, PPA and EPC contract between the foreign and the local entities.
- Advising on the structuring of a large wind project in the Middle East (equity/deb structuring, draft PPA, Construction Permit, Environmental Permit, creation of the SPV, Implementation Agreement that includes detailed conditions on energy purchase by the Off-taker, tax terms, obligations of the SPV and project’s benefits, EPC and O&M etc.).
- Negotiating and drafting financial and industrial contracts for the construction, financing, operation and maintenance of a waste treatment (and gas/electricity production) plant under a Project Financing (PFI) scheme.
RHR Law organizes monthly thematic webinars on its fields of activity. Discover the topics below and register !
There are no upcoming events at this time.