RHR Law give you the tools you need to successfully implement your mining projects in emerging markets
- We provide you with our extensive experience in project management and negotiation of mining agreements for mine exploration, development and production, and navigate through the heavily regulated and complex legal environments of the emerging markets.
- Our experts also assist governments in drafting and implementing mining regulations and to address liberalization and modernization of their mining policies in conjunction with meaningful state controls.
- We advise you on mining infrastructure projects in challenging areas and their financing, including public-private partnerships and the financing of mining projects, companies and assets.
Examples of our experience in the mining sector
- Negotiation of an Integrated Mining Agreement on behalf of a global mining company for the development of an iron ore mine and related infrastructure (mining, ore transport, port with the construction of a new deep-water port and power plant) in Central Africa.
- Negotiation and implementation of a public-private partnership between the Ministry of Mines of an African State and a Canadian mining company for the development, financing, construction and operation of a bauxite mine in a West African State
- Negotiation and setting up of a Joint Venture company between a British mining company and a Central African State for the obtaining of exploitation permits, negotiation of the State’s participation and the financing of a gold mine in Central Africa.
- Negotiation and establishment of a Joint venture company between a Chinese mining company and a state-owned mining company in the Middle East for the development and operation of copper and gold mines in East Africa.
RHR Law organizes monthly thematic webinars on its fields of activity. Discover the topics below and register !